With 40-45 hours of work per week and with its attractive salary, the US company is considered one of the best employers worldwide. US technology company Apple has announced new jobs to fill vacancies in its Dubai and Abu Dhabi outlets. The iPhone manufacturer has announced vacancies for the role of business expert, operating expert, expert, creative, genius, technician, business expert and expert.
Two job vacancies previously listed are Manager and Product Marketing Manager, iPad and Mac. Apple currently operates four stores in the United Arab Emirates – two each in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. These outlets are located on the island of Dubai Mall, The Mall of the Emirates, Yas Mall and Al Marya Island.
The Al-Maria Island Sales Center is open to a multi-cultural group with more than 80 members, representing 28 nationalities and speaking more than 30 languages, including Arabic, English, French, Hindi, Urdu, Taglig and more. The US company is considered one of the best employers worldwide, giving the weekly working hours 40-45 and attractive to candidates.
Below is a list of jobs and key needs:
- Comfort using the phone to communicate with customers and position business solutions.
- Ability to facilitate business experiences through store descriptions, workshops and events.
- Operational expert.
- Leadership skills, for example guiding or training a team. Strong organizational skills, rapidly evaluate each situation.
- The passion for education and the ability to advise in the “hands-on” manner allows users to learn by doing.
- The ability to teach small groups and to train multiple clients at the same time.
- The determination to work with users as long as users can truly become independent and create their own.
- Strong people’s skills and a knack for solving the problem.
- Ability to maintain peace and customer attention.
- Correcting and solving technical problems.
- Ability to adhere to a schedule of customer meetings.