Planning on visiting Dubai? Here is the best time to visit Dubai.
The Dubai city has always and will always be a city that is a must visit on many people’s bucket list. This is due to its vast culture, traditions, welcoming atmosphere and many more other factors. The city is also one of the safest cities in the world which shows that Dubai is very welcoming and safe for people of all ages and sizes.
One of the attractive things about this city is that due to its well maintained system and friendly atmosphere it tends to attract more people and also make people come back for more.
To those who live in very cold countries and want to go to a sunny country or in short if you are a sun seeker, then Dubai is what you are searching for. Dubai heat can get very high at times and it can also get very cold too. According to your preferences you can choose the right time to pay a visit to Dubai from the following guide.
Best Time To Visit Dubai.
According to the weather.
- If you are a person who loves the sun and doesn’t mind getting a bit tanned then March – September would be the best time for you to come to Dubai. The temperature during these times can get a bit too high reaching up to 42 degree Celsius in the month of August and September.
- It’s not a surprise that these are also the months when the hotel prices and ticket prices drop. During August – September there is a significant drop in the number of tourists other than the exemption of the sun lovers.
- If you are a person who wants to go on a vacation without it being too cold or too hot then October – December would be the best time for you since usually it doesn’t get too cold in the city (but there has been exemption to this as well).
According to Other Factors.
- Shopping is one of the top most attractions of Dubai with over 50+ designer and luxury brand outlets. It is your one stop destination for shopping. Due to its popularity, Dubai has been doing festivals just for shopping called Dubai Shopping Festival. It is held during the months of January – February.
- Another time to visit Dubai is during the Holy Month of Ramadan (when there is a price drop). But keep in mind that certain activities you may have planned might not be available at the time of Ramadan. Also things like eating, drinking and smoking in public may or may not be frowned upon.
- If you are worried about the price points of various activities after you come to Dubai, then keep in mind that during the weekdays the ticket prices are lower compared to weekends.
- The best time for tourists to visit Dubai in 2021 is for EXPO 2020. EXPO 2020 which is hosted by Dubai is starting on Oct 1- 2021 and ends on March 31- 2022. EXPO 2020 has pavilions from all over the world that allows you to experience cultures from those countries without actually going there.
The amount of places to see and things to do in Dubai is increasing day by day. If you have not yet planned a route map for your visit to dubai here are some places and activities to consider.
Things To Do In Dubai for Free or under Dhs 20/-.
- Coffee Museum.
- Choreographed Fountain – Dubai Mall.
- WaterFalls – Dubai Mall.
- Aquarium – Dubai Mall.
- Dhs 1 /- abra ride.
- Al Serkal Avenue for galleries and pop up stores.
- Free parks and beaches.
- Hiking at Jebel Ali, Jebel Jais, Jebel Hafeet.
- Free walking tour of Dubai.
- Take a dip, camp or cycle around at Al Qudra Lake.
These are just some of the things that you can do, the list goes on and on. Keep in mind to have the right kind of visa and right amount of stay in Dubai to enjoy the city to its fullest.
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!