How to check Travel ban in UAE And Abu Dhabi with Passport
Searching for How to check Travel Ban in UAE ? UAE is one of the top 10 safest country for anyone to travel to, this is because of its well structured and well protect rules and regulations. These rules and regulations are in action at all times and if you are a foreigner or traveling to UAE then it’s important that you check your immigration blacklist status and confirm that you don’t have any travel ban or arrest warrants on you. Now you can find all details via online in a few steps.
Here are the things that could possibly get you an arrest warrant or a travel ban:
- Under circumstances of an ongoing crime investigation.
- Violation of immigration laws.
- In case of unpaid financial debts.
- Rent disputes in UAE.
- Employment in UAE without a valid work permit.
- Overstay on any type of visa. (ica overstay fine check)
- Leaving the country without notifying your employer and cancelling the work permit without prior notice.
- Always check your passport validity.
- Check and make sure your passport is machine readable.
- Check for the visa requirements prior to travelling.
- Be aware of the travel warnings and information by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
- Be conscious of the customs, traditions and laws. The western rules are not applicable here.
- Dress modestly when in public.
- Be aware of public display of affection and alcohol since the laws vary in UAE.
How to check your Travel ban in UAE with Passport Number
The methods to check travel ban varies according places. In UAE the way to check your travel ban is by the following way. We have different methods for Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah Emirates
Here is a video to make the steps easy for you to understand using your Passport Number.
Steps to check Travel Ban in UAE:
Visit the Dubai police office services which is Dubai Police.
Click on the ‘Services’ window available at the bottom right of the page. Once you click on it the services window will be open.
When you scroll down in the services window you will find ‘Criminal Services’ and under it an option called ‘Criminal Status of Financial Status.
Click on the ‘Access Services’ option and enter your Emirates Id number.
Confirm your mobile number and enter next. You will receive an OTP number on your mobile number.
Enter this OTP and click on the next button to see if there are any criminal cases or arrest warrants on you.
Note: Or you could just directly click on this link UAE Travel Ban.
Steps to check Travel Ban for Abu Dhabi:
When it comes to Abu Dhabi, these are the steps to check it:
Go the Judicial Departments site or click on Estafer.
Enter your UID which will be available in your visa.
If after you search your number and it shows ‘Case Information not found’, then it means that you don’t have any cases against you.
In these ways you can check your visa ban. If you have an arrest warrant and you leave the country, according to the law you can be arrested but if you have travel ban then it is not a necessity to arrest you, that is not all travel ban allows to arrest you unless it is deemed by the Court.
It is always best to stay safe and abide by the rules and regulations of various countries. Contact us if still you have questions regarding your UAE travel ban status check. We can help you on immigration status in GCC.