Just a couple of days away, waits the wonderful program that represents the perseverance, the hope and determination of mankind to thrive in any circumstances, Expo 2020 is going to be one big comeback after the pandemic. Here is a complete guide to Expo 2020 hosted by Dubai, it’s history, meaning, initiatives and what is the Expo 2020 ticket and pricing.
Expo 2020 Dubai.
Expos are an amazing way to connect different countries and their geniuses to one place in making the world a better place not only that, it can also show the various technologies and innovations that have helped humanity to reach where it is today.
Dubai was selected as the host of Expo 2020 8 years back on 27 Nov 2013 with the motive of ‘ Connecting Minds and Creating the Future’.
The expo will be held from 1st October 2021 to 31st March 2022. As a result of the pandemic, even though the Expo is named as 2020 it will be conducted in 2021 . The whole program has been differentiated into various districts named Opportunity district, Mobility district and Sustainable district with each district having its own meaning.
- As the name suggests, the Opportunity district focuses on the upcoming opportunities one can have and includes activities like meeting the innovators, connecting to people, youth empowerment etc.
- Mobility district focuses on movement and so it has various activities in exploring and finding: future vehicles, exploring the space and mobility tracks.
- Sustainability is the most we can do to help save our country and so there are various activities to spread awareness about sustainable surroundings, Hammour house (awareness about sea and sea creatures) and district stage (to spreading art and culture) in Sustainable district.
Each week at Expo 2020 focuses on various topics and ways to improve them. These topics are as below and has a certain question to that the expo focuses on solving :
Theme for each week.
- 3-9 Oct – Climate and Biodiversity.
- 17-23 Oct – Space.
- 31-6 Nov – Urban and Rural Development.
- 14-26 Nov – Tolerance and Inclusivity.
- 12-18 December – Knowledge and Learning.
- 9-15 Jan – Travel and Connectivity.
- 16-22 Jan – Global Goals.
- 27- 2 Feb – Health and Wellness.
- 17- 23 Feb – Food, Agriculture and Livelihood.
- 20-26 – Water.
Participants of Dubai Expo 2020 can be classified into 4 pavilions.
Regions like Asia, Middle East, North and South America, Europe, Africa, Australasia bring various countries together at this event to showcase their contribution and plans in making the world a better place.
This includes the partners who helped in Expo 2020
- Dp world
- Enoc and more
- Baden württemberg pavilion
- The good place pavilion
- Alif Pavilion
- Mission possible pavilion
- Terra Pavilion
- Women’s pavilion
- Africa union
- A Sean
- Dubai cares
- Gulf cooperation council and more
Expo 2020 tickets and pricing
Tickets for Expo 2020 can be bought directly from the official website which is Expo 2020 Dubai Tickets. the timing for expo is 10:00 to 12:00 Sat – Wed and 10:00-2:00 Thur- Fri. The tickets offered on the site are as follows.
For Adults (age 18-59)
- Oct pass – AED 95.
- 1-day ticket – AED 95.
- Seasonal pass – AED 495.
- Multi pass – AED 195.
- Premium experience – AED 1750.
It’s free for
- Minors 6-17.
- Senior citizens (over the age of 60).
- And people of determination.
Family package – AED 950.
- Adults (18-59) -2.
- Nanny -1.
- Photography voucher-1.
- 25% discount on 5 multi day pass -1.
Jubilee experience – AED 10,000.
- Adults (18-59) – 4.
- Multi Day – 30.
- 1 day ticket – 10.
- Jubilee lounge emaar – 6.
- Garden in sky – 5.
- Guided tour – 10.
- Photography voucher – 6.
This is the option for a guided tour in various languages in each of the districts. (Note : each district should be paid differently, the prices are the same. Guide languages may vary according to different districts).
- English – AED 1100.
- Arabic – AED 1100.
- English (private) – AED 1100.
- Arabic (private) – AED 1100.
- Spanish (private) – AED 1100.
- Russian (private) – AED 1100.
- English (group) – AED 65.
- Arabic (group) – AED 65.
- Spanish (group) – AED 65.
- Russian (group) – AED 65.
- German (group) – AED 65.
Are you worried about the price being too high? If so, then don’t be worried because it totally worth it. Moreover, the official website provides you an option to purchase tickets that are being resold so you can choose them as well.To know more visit Dubai Expo 2020 or their Instagram account @expo2020dubai.
Expo 2020 Tickets and Pricing.
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!