Have you skipped to renew your Emirates ID or UAE visa? Stop worrying UAEICP app got your back. The Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship UAEICP app set reminders for documents renewal. UAEICP app helps you to renew your documents at time, and if you have skipped you have to pay massive fine.
Download the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship UAEICP app on your mobile phones. UAEICP app is available both on Android and Apple. You can allow notifications for UAEICP app on your mobile app settings to enable alerts. The app will eventually send you timely reminders for your UAE passport, visa or emirates id’s renewal dates.
Step by Step Guidance to use UAEICP app to avoid visa, emirates id fine
Step 1: Set up ‘UAEICP’ account on your phone
- Go to Google playstore or appstore and search for the ‘UAEICP’ app to download (android & for ios ).
- When the app is downloaded, open the app and click on ‘allow’ and choose whether you want to use the app when WiFi is connect or both WiFi and cellular data.
- Select your language- Arabic or English.
- You can sign with your UAE pass or log in using ICP account.
- After you logged in, app shows the information of your residency file, which includes the number of people you have sponsored and residency requests.
Step 2: Enable notification
For iPhone users :
- Go to the ‘settings’
- Tap on ‘notification’ and go to the ‘UAEICP’ application.
- Tap on the toggle button to ‘allow notification’.
For Android users:
- Go to settings
- Under ‘Notifications’ tap on ‘app notification’
- Scroll down to the ‘UAEICP’ app and tap on notification button to enable notifications.
You will receive notifications eventually and can stay active and avoid penalties. It is a simple method to set reminders for documents renewal and is very useful service as it avoids penalties.