We are looking for an accomplished and result-oriented Sales Engineer with proven sales and customer management experience to join our Sales Team based in Al Ain. You will be responsible for developing potential business opportunities, fostering, and managing existing business relationships and achieving sales targets within the Small Medium Enterprise (SME) segment.
The qualified candidate must have previous experience in sales, proven records of target achievement and a solid customers network within the HVAC industry in the Al Ain market. You must be bilingual and have versatile knowledge of VRF, DX and Chillers systems.
· Develop and maintain effective relationships with existing and potential customers.
· Develop and maintain a broad network of contacts/customers within the HVAC business/industry and SMEs segment to generate leads and potential business opportunities.
· Use effective sales techniques to negotiate and close profitable new business in alignment with the Taqeef sales goals.
· Involve relevant functions such as business development, product, and application, etc. to evaluate the technical viability of the solution provided.
· Liaise with sales operations and provide necessary information to issue customers contracts, orders, and submittals.
· Follow up on existing projects and coordinate with relevant departments project completion as per agreed timelines.
· Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Taqeef business (products, service capabilities, industry competitors, and market trends).
Qualifications, experience, knowledge & skills:
· BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering/Business Administration or relevant field.
· 4+ years of experience within the HVAC industry.
· Strong product knowledge of Chillers, Decorative and Duct, Airside, and VRF product range within the air-conditioning industry.
· Excellent negotiation and customer management skills.
· Excellent financial acumen with strong commercial awareness and presentation to an audience.
· Understanding of Building Regulations, LEED, ASHRAE.
· Presentable and confident.
· Fluent English, Arabic speaker is a must.
· Proficient MS Office Skills.
· Valid UAE driving license.
Only candidates residing in the UAE will be considered. To apply, please upload your updated résumé and a recent photo.